1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Southern regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

ill do my best to be there. six hour drive for me gas will suck lol.
    aww i would so look forward to meeting you.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

It'd be fun to meet everyone, to be sure! However, finances will be tight for a while as I attempt to get a big piece of dirt while the interest rates are insanely low.
  3. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

i understand man. just you have help me so much kinda thing but maybe another meet in the future. or you should win the lottery lol anyway good luck dude.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=52353]darkness-lies-[/MENTION] I do play the lottery, but I'm not one of the 80% of Americans who expects to win it. I have a better chance of being struck by lightning five times in the same spot than I do of winning the lottery. However, I began playing it with money I saved when I quit smoking. I still buy the same amount of cash in tickets twice a week, too -- and they cost far less than smokes do, now. They also pump money into the state education fund, which I find a good use of what used to go up in smoke. *shrug*

We'll see what happens as the meet approaches.
  5. BoneHead

BoneHead New Member

Sounds like a blast!! However, it's 840+ miles, maybe 16 hours with the kids, and as it sits now, not enough in savings to make the trip. I'll see what I can save up and try to go though. We need a good vacation.
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

You get that close to the Garden of Eden (South Carolina), let me know. I will arrange to meet up an buy you a beer.
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Things are looking up for me as well to make the 586 mile journey for the 5th time in 2 years. Got alot of things to replace up front though first.
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Looks like there will be a lot of members going... I have a count of at least 10 so far....I hope that everyone likes the spot I booked.. Suppose to be a great location.... Just curious... Would you all like a Banner that reads GMTruckClub.com to bring to the meet.. To post at the site?? Let me know... so I can organize it...
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

That would be cool.
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Sounds good to me, I think that is a good idea. :glasses: