1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Southern regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

I created an event on face book to try and reach non members so if you could please take a look and try to spread the word maybe we can get more members to this amazing site.
    PLEASE>
    http://www.facebook.com/events/274911079270117/
  2. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member 100 Posts

Awwww.....u forgot about me Erica. lol
  3. gatormike69

gatormike69 New Member 100 Posts

I think I'll start looking towards a Southwest meet. Albuquerque bound in 15 days..
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This is awesome. This is about fifteen minutes from my house. How much more lucky could I be. Only been a member for a coulpe of weeks but I'm definitely in. How could I not go so close to home. Thanks Erica for making this so easy for me. Hope all you members not sure if you can make it figure out something. Would like to meet you all. If there is any way I can help let me know.
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats Awesome!!! I hope that you all have an amazing time... :) Thanks guys for all the Kudos!!
  6. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member 100 Posts

Yeah, I'm probably out on this one too. Money is tight with trying to adopt a child right now. Think the wife might divorce me and take the truck if I took the baby money for this! But have fun and post plenty of pictures.
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not sure if I can make it now :neutral:. If I have a ship validation on that week I won't be able to go. Boot camp is 130 days away (roughly)
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

if im around im gonna try to swing out that way. bring the wife and the little one. its 720 miles or so for me, so it may be tough to swing.

Alex
  9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Alex
    That would be awesome!! I am sure all the members would love to meet you and your family, especially the little baby girl! :) I hope that you will be able to make it. Your little one will be the youngest GMTC member...gotta put her in a little pink GMC jumper... :)
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

im still waiting for my GMC hat from the dealership :) if you can find me a GMC onesy, im sure i can get lilah to wear it. maybe post some pictures. :lol:

Alex