1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Southern regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That would be awesome!! :) Maybe I will get a little pink one, and sew the GMC logo on it for Lilah! and send it to you... :) She will have to represent GMTC at the truck meet..
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just an update, Me and my little woman will be there, hell we may be living there by then if I can get a Da*% Job. :lol:And Erica thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to the site and the members. :glasses:
  3. GMCErica

That is awesome!! added to the list.....
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Look forward to meeting you donyms. I found out this last weekend that because of the way our AT is structured this year (we'll be RSTing two days while we're at Benning), I will not have drill at all in August and so I will be able to make it. Look forward to meeting everyone. I will have probably just finished moving into a new place and it'll be a welcome break.
  5. GMCErica

that is awesome!!!!!!!! Hope that you have fun.. take lots of pictures for me :sign0011:
  6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

LOL Bonnie I'll try not to break the camera in the process ;)
  7. GMCErica

Haha!! Slippery Paws!! eh!!! LOL I will lend you one, but if you break it, I will have to come up there and kick your butt!!!* Wait...... you might like that, so you might break the camera on purpose...
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Lol I don't think you got what I was trying to imply :p.
  9. GMCErica

Ohhh HAHA! I think i understand now, whoops!! had a bit of a blonde moment eh? You wont break the camera, you got a pretty face! LOL
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just received the banner for the truck meet. Can't wait to meet some of the members of the club and their trucks.