1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Western Canada Summer Truck Meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 18, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hey D! I think we are up about 8 confirmed and a few stragglers...
  2. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY New Member

Damn would love to come but starting new Job in a couple weeks and doubt I could get the time off :(
  3. GMCErica

OHHHH NO!!!! You have to come... We will hold a cold drink for you... I am driving all the way from Fort St John, if I can drive all that way, you can come dude!! LOL Beg your boss! Tell him you had already booked family reunion in Red Deer, technically.. You are not really lying, we are a family... a very dysfunctional one at that, BUT........ neverless a family... You have to come TB.. we will be sad if you dont come on out to Red Deer... *You don't want me to cry all the way to Red Deer in my Envoy now, do you?? LOL
  4. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

Debating on taking my dirtymax for a road trip to red deer. But doubt i can get the time off work. We are so far behind at work on the roads in Regina i need to work as much overtime as i can. I love money.
  5. GMCErica

Well, it would be awesome if you came up! I am driving from Fort St John, it is out first meet, so I wouldn't miss this.. Going to be a blast :) I know that there are other members from Sask coming... Keep us posted... You know how us Canucks love to party!! LOL
  6. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

Only a few days until the Western Canada meet! I just hope my Avalanche decides that it want to go. If any more things go wrong with it right now, I might have to drive a ford to a GM truck meet.... :gasp:

Anyway, I'm excited for it.
  7. GMCErica

hahaha!!! I don`t know if we can be friends then... You know I like you for your truck... Bahahahaha! I JOKE!! We will take you even if you show up in a Ford, See you in a few days!! I am excited...
  8. 4x4squared

4x4squared New Member

Thanks again for planning the meets, E! Had a great time to day with you and @pmf608. hope a few more people will be able to join in on the fun next time
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

So was there only 3 at your meet?
  10. Okimaw

Okimaw New Member

I guess I should log in more often. I'm only 4 months late for this haha. Next time!