1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Western regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

NICE!! :) Another awesome GMTC Member!! Welcome to the GMTC Family!! Enjoy the site and the meet..
  2. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't see may name on the list.:neutral:
  3. GMCErica

Sorry, I will add you... [MENTION=34781]giorge[/MENTION] is another member in UTAH!! WOOT!!add him to the list.. see you at the meet..
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well we need to see what we in the west want. Time is running out.
    What will we need to pull this off?
    Ideas? Please post . I think someone is bringing a boat and fishing is good I hear.
  5. GMCErica

Well, I know our Canadian west members are bringing baseball/bat and a football and I am bringing my BBQ and some moose, deer meat to grille. I think we are going to talk shop/trucks, throw the football around and grille up some meat.. The Lake will be near to fish, and go for a dip... Hope that helps..
  6. giorge

Jordanell is usually crowded on Saturdays, I hope it's not too crowded.
    Fishing? I haven't fished since I have moved to Utah, most of the fish they catch here, I used the same size of fish for bait in Oregon.
    My boat is not a fishig boat.

I have a friend that wants to go but she doesn't want to be the only girl there, so is anybody bring their wives or girl friends?
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  7. GMCErica

Most people are bringing their families, so there will be wives and girls there... Well, it is a Saturday, so just gotta make the best of it.. I am sure it will be a great time.. Lots of members and two dealerships are coming too..
  8. giorge

That will becool to have 2 dealerships there. I will tell her she won't be the only girl there, she just wants to go play in the boat anyway.
    Thanks for setting this up Erica
  9. Coach24

I am planning to bring a friend who is female. I would really like to see if we can get a list of items that those coming will bring.
    A count would be good as well.
    I offered to bring meat and will still do that. Chicken, ribs, Dogs and maybe a few other meats.
    I will also bring paper plates and utensils(plastic) and some solo cups. My friend will make a potato salad and some dessert item. Hopefully her apple pie.
    In addition I will make some root beer for a beverage.

I planned to stop and see the site but my time has been all work. I think they have grills , but we will need charcoal. I will have a couple of ice chests to keep items cool.
  10. Coach24

Can you tell me which dealers are scheduled?