Official Western regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

NICE!! :) Another awesome GMTC Member!! Welcome to the GMTC Family!! Enjoy the site and the meet..

2. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't see may name on the list.:neutral:

3. GMCErica

Sorry, I will add you... [MENTION=34781]giorge[/MENTION] is another member in UTAH!! WOOT!!add him to the list.. see you at the meet..

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well we need to see what we in the west want. Time is running out.
    What will we need to pull this off?
    Ideas? Please post . I think someone is bringing a boat and fishing is good I hear.

5. GMCErica

Well, I know our Canadian west members are bringing baseball/bat and a football and I am bringing my BBQ and some moose, deer meat to grille. I think we are going to talk shop/trucks, throw the football around and grille up some meat.. The Lake will be near to fish, and go for a dip... Hope that helps..

6. giorge

Jordanell is usually crowded on Saturdays, I hope it's not too crowded.
    Fishing? I haven't fished since I have moved to Utah, most of the fish they catch here, I used the same size of fish for bait in Oregon.
    My boat is not a fishig boat.

I have a friend that wants to go but she doesn't want to be the only girl there, so is anybody bring their wives or girl friends?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  7. GMCErica

Most people are bringing their families, so there will be wives and girls there... Well, it is a Saturday, so just gotta make the best of it.. I am sure it will be a great time.. Lots of members and two dealerships are coming too..

8. giorge

That will becool to have 2 dealerships there. I will tell her she won't be the only girl there, she just wants to go play in the boat anyway.
    Thanks for setting this up Erica

9. Coach24

I am planning to bring a friend who is female. I would really like to see if we can get a list of items that those coming will bring.
    A count would be good as well.
    I offered to bring meat and will still do that. Chicken, ribs, Dogs and maybe a few other meats.
    I will also bring paper plates and utensils(plastic) and some solo cups. My friend will make a potato salad and some dessert item. Hopefully her apple pie.
    In addition I will make some root beer for a beverage.

I planned to stop and see the site but my time has been all work. I think they have grills , but we will need charcoal. I will have a couple of ice chests to keep items cool.

10. Coach24

Can you tell me which dealers are scheduled?