1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Western regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cheesecake welcome to the party. Let me know if you can bring a potluck item or two and ???????????
  2. Coach24

Ok , western attendees. I need some count as to who will be there and number you are bringing.
    ( #) adults
    (#) children
    My schedule has been hectic but plan to go shopping for supplies on Tuesday this week. So if I were to have a count of actual attendees I can purchase enough so no one goes hungry.
    I have a limited amount of funds but I committed to supplying certain items and I am a man of my word , even if it hurts.

So here is what I have so far;
    Chicken breasts, Ribs, Burgers, Hotdogs, Potato salad, buns(hotdog and hamburger), condiments, Homemade rootbeer, one dessert item( she hasnt said if it will be apple pie), plates, utensils,cups, ice.

Still need Charcoal and lighter fluid,additional salads or potluck items(baked beans, jello,chips,salsa,chip dip, etc,),
    Anything I left off the list? Please post so we can do this right. Not sure what dealerships will bring or even who they are but hopefully they will contribute to the kitty to help cover some costs. ANd hopefully they will have some prizes for us all.
  3. giorge

giorge New Member 100 Posts

I have been working out of state and will be again this week, I am planing on going, don't know if my gf is going or not. My work truck is broke down in Boise (Ford strikes again!) it threw a rod and is supposed to be done this week, hopefully it will be before Saturday.
    It would be nice to get a head count and I have no idea if they have grills or not.

4. Coach24

Going to Vernal tomorrow and will stop by on the way home to check it out. Their info says at least one grill. No pictures though so size may be important, in this case.
    Nice I get to drive a Blue Oval POC. Just had the exhaust leak repaired at larry nMiller Ford.
    Wednesday I am headed to Idaho falls and Pocatello area but plan to be back Friday afternoon to tie up any loose ends necessary.
    I really don't want to spend money just to fill my freezer. I would like to see at least 30 or more people to make it a good time.
  5. giorge

giorge New Member 100 Posts

I tried sending you a pm but your in box is full.
    I am working in Twin Falls and Boise and it is a pain with my truck being broke down.
    Please let me know what gate to go in, I was going to send you my email, every time I try to type something this damn site logs me out for some reason, I can't even edit my posts.
  6. Coach24

look at my sig and use that email. unfortunately my rig blew the transmission 5 miles from vernal. While company was bartering with several towing companies I sat. I was on hwy 40 from 10:25Am till 6:00 Pm waiting for a tow. Now in Roosevelt waiting for something to eat
  7. Coach24

I just emptied a bunch of PM's so you can try that again
  8. Coach24

Wow with just a few short days to go no one seems to be responding to this thread.
    Leaves me wondering if anyone will show up and I just end up with too much food.
  9. Coach24

Still no response? Come on folks I don't want anyone to go hungry but I can not plan if I don't know how many will be in attendance .
  10. Coach24

Well tomorrow is the day and I am giving up on getting an attendance list. I will just see who shows up and hope for the best.
    Safe travels to all who will be headed to Utah and the western Meet.:neutral: