Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Official Western regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

You bunch of low life no shows, Coach and I are the only ones that showed up.the rest of you suck!

2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I'm sorry to hear that. Especially when someone took the time to plan and set something up and then a bunch of 2 dollar FLAKES dont show. But then this is an Internet Forum and you have to believe 2 percent of what folks here post.

3. giorge

It really sucked not having anyone else show, but a big thanks to Coach for bringing all the food, it was really good!
    Even though there were only 2 members that showed we still had a good time. I did take my boat and there were a lot of other boats making the water really rough.

4. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I feel bad for you and coach and especially bad for erica that did the legwork. Like i mentioned thats how poeple act on the internet, saying but never doing.
    I mentioned that if the meet in the midwest was 2 weeks earlier when i was on vacation i would have made it. I would have been PISSED if i was the only one present..

5. giorge

Yes we were a little pissed amd a little sad that nobody showed and Erica put in all the effort for poor results. If I say I am going to do something I always do it unless something happens that I can't, family and my job come first.
    Coach and I both took time out of our lives to show and now I have new friend.

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Giorge was great meeting you and chatting about Chevy and other similar topics.
    Thanks for bringing your boat such a long distance. My friend and I really enjoyed jumping waves at jordanlle and the spray of water in our faces.
    It definitely was a perfect day for fun in the sun and a bit of boating fun.
    Erica thanks again for your efforts to get fellow enthusiasts hooked up. Giorge and I both commented that we hope attendance at other meets was better than the west.

7. giorge

No problem, and thank you for all the food and the killer root beer. It would have been a lot more fun with more members and less people and boats.

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Agreed and you are welcome for the food and root beer. As many know I like cooking and I always like an opportunity to make root beer.

I will be in touch when headed to the territory we discussed and we can get together with our company blue ovals