GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

offset question

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ebaker27, Jun 26, 2013.

1. ebaker27

ebaker27 New Member

i have a 2005 silverado z71 and im looking too put fuel mavricks on it, im looking at a set of 20x10s with either a -12 or -24 offset am i gunna have problems with rubbing, i want them to stick out, but dont wanna order them and not be able to turn
  2. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

not really sure, but just by me replying this thread will go to the top of the list so more'll see it, also known as a BUMP "donyms" has oversize wheels on his ride maybe he'd know, have you tried a thread search for the word "offset" there may have been older threads on this issue that other people have answered in the past. Hope this helps -BFG-
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member

the -24 will stick out about 1/2 inch more than the -12

Lift and tire size?
  4. ebaker27

ebaker27 New Member

well i dont have any yet, the truck is stock, im plannin on running 33s with a 3, key and block lift. but i dont want to order wheels in a crazy offset and then im not gunna be able to turn, i just want a safe wheel offset that will stick out, i also found a 20x9 that they have in +1 +12 and +24 offset witch would be more like stock
  5. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

+12 will make the rim go inward so it will be more stock 0 offset i think you sit about an inch out give or take a little. i had32.75x11.25r20 wheels on fuel gauge rims on my nnbs with a 3" lift and they just cleared