1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oh SierraOwner5.3!!!!!! You got something coming.......

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

wifey has the truck for the weekend. i might be able to get it mounted monday. have to see how the weekend goes.

Alex
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

The wife or the package enkei sent you? :gasp:
  3. Sierraowner5.3

wouldnt you like to know!

maybe ill try to install the light wing tonight even, see how dark it is when she gets home.

Alex
  4. SurrealOne

Get to it!
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

We are waiting.......[​IMG]
  6. SurrealOne

If I can remove my grille, bumper, the LED light bar installed in the bumper and wire ties holding the cabling in place ... and then replace it all ... in 40F degree weather using only a 60W bulb in an old school incandescent work light (see pic) ... I think he can mount a light wing in poor lighting conditions if he wants it badly enough.

5821731.JPG
  7. Enkeiavalanche

:lol: Can you do that?? Blind folded???
  8. Sierraowner5.3

while all that may be true, surreal, you arnt married, so no honey do list, or a almost 10 month old, who gets into things about every .8 seconds.

not to mention my lack of exterior lights. a trouble light isnt something I have gotten bought yet, but since im going to home depot today to get somethings for the previously mentioned honey do list, i spose ill pick one up then.

I promise i will work on it today.

Alex

- - - Updated - - -

not going to well, cant get it to mount solid without drilling into the bumper, and I dont really want to do that.

Alex
  9. SurrealOne

Enkei - I probably could if I were given lots of time and lots of space to work in. (It's not complicated.)

Sierra - Excuses, excuses!
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Alex can you post up a good pic of your front bumper?