Ohio? Anyone else from Ohio on here?

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by Jacked, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Jacked

Jacked New Member

Anyone else here from Ohio?

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yep I'm from Medina Ohio, come check out our Ohio group on this site. I think there are four of us on there so far, so welcome to the site!...............AMY :happy:

3. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I want to join your ohio group too :)

4. TRPLXL2

msvx95 welcome to the club!

Here is the link to follow to the Ohio group: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/group.php?groupid=31

At the top of your page you click on groups, and the you will see all of the groups to the right of the screen. There are about 6 of us now, but feel free to join us......AMY

5. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

ok thanks for the link :)

6. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I just joined. Thanks for the info Amy

7. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

hi Welcome to the site. iam from ohio. lorain

8. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

My truck is happier today. I replaced my OEM shocks and it rides smooth. 92k on original shocks isn't bad is it?

9. TRPLXL2

92,000 miles on stock shocks, no I would say that's pretty damn good! I only got 55,000 miles out of my stock shocks on the S-10, but then again Cleveland is horrible for pot holes so It's kind of hard to get that kind of mileage out of shocks. I have never kept one of my Silverado's long enough to need new shocks, glad that you got your money's worth out of them.

10. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I had the truck in cleveland for about 5 years or so..I had to drive carefully..I hate the potholes there. I actually had the front differential bearings go first a few years ago. I plan on keeping my truck until I have to push it into the junk yard...I get my money's worth