1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ohio? Anyone else from Ohio on here?

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by Jacked, Jul 1, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Jacked

Jacked New Member

Anyone else here from Ohio?

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yep I'm from Medina Ohio, come check out our Ohio group on this site. I think there are four of us on there so far, so welcome to the site!...............AMY :happy:

3. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I want to join your ohio group too :)

4. TRPLXL2

msvx95 welcome to the club!

Here is the link to follow to the Ohio group: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/group.php?groupid=31

At the top of your page you click on groups, and the you will see all of the groups to the right of the screen. There are about 6 of us now, but feel free to join us......AMY

5. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

ok thanks for the link :)

6. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I just joined. Thanks for the info Amy

7. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

hi Welcome to the site. iam from ohio. lorain

8. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

My truck is happier today. I replaced my OEM shocks and it rides smooth. 92k on original shocks isn't bad is it?

9. TRPLXL2

92,000 miles on stock shocks, no I would say that's pretty damn good! I only got 55,000 miles out of my stock shocks on the S-10, but then again Cleveland is horrible for pot holes so It's kind of hard to get that kind of mileage out of shocks. I have never kept one of my Silverado's long enough to need new shocks, glad that you got your money's worth out of them.

10. msvx95

msvx95 Rockstar

I had the truck in cleveland for about 5 years or so..I had to drive carefully..I hate the potholes there. I actually had the front differential bearings go first a few years ago. I plan on keeping my truck until I have to push it into the junk yard...I get my money's worth