1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Oil cooler lines Leaking!

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by kdr358, Mar 16, 2011.

1. kdr358

kdr358 Member

I have a 88 GMC Sierra Classic ( R3500) (454) with the factory oil cooler and well its leaking. I have looked everywhere for these lines and can't find them anywhere. I went to have them fixed but they said the metal is so old that and they put new rubber hoses in but heres where its leaking from, right where the old aluminum meets the new fitting.. and well its very annoying and was wondering if anyone knows where to get the lines! Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

If you can't find them online then maybe they are a proprietary part, but you should be able to get them from your GM dealer

3. kdr358

kdr358 Member

Thanks! the one thing I never thought of was checking the dealer. There discontinued but still available they were 95.00 a piece but I gotta have em.