1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oil Filters to avoid with NNBS 5.3L engines.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by stchman, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was talking to [MENTION=57614]stchman[/MENTION], but I know how much you like amazon also.
  2. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

Really, that sucks. They probably ran out and used the PF47E in their place. 99% of the people won't notice the difference.

I went to Amazon and they are $8 each. I would scoop a bunch up.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think that I paid $4.19 for the Pf46. I do have a crap load of PF47 and vehicle to fit them. I will probably sell them on CL.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

PF52 is 4.19 at Autozone. Darn that is cheap!! Worth picking up a few.
  5. stchman

I would pick up at least 12 for that price.
  6. Conlan Rose

I may do that once I have my get my $20 rebate from my member rewards. Once you spend $20 5 times they give you $20 back so I'll wait until I get that so I can save some cash.
  7. stchman

I have one of those AutoZone membership things. They keep changing the rules all the time. Now it has to be 5 $20 purchases, but you cannot do more than one $20 purchase a day. I knew a guy that bought a lot from AZ(he had a business) and he would routinely make 10 $20 purchases in a day and really racked up the rewards.
  8. Conlan Rose

I didn't know they changed that.... They must have caught on to me. I did that so much when I had a major project on the truck.
  9. stchman

Yes, when I had a big purchase at AZ I asked the guy to break it up into as many $20 multiples as we could. He then pointed out to me that AZ changed their policy to one $20 purchase a day for the rewards.
  10. Conlan Rose

Guess I'll just need to plan ahead and go there multiple days.