Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Oil leak question on 07 NBS GMC

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by stumpman, Sep 16, 2011.

1. stumpman

stumpman New Member

I have found an oil drip on my concrete where I park my truck. The drip isn't a lot but is black like diesel oil yet my oil in the engine is clean looking and clear brown. It's coming from the right front area of where I park any ideas? I'm taking it in to get checked out tomorrow just wondering if anyone has had this issue.

2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Please feel free to keep me posted regarding what you find at the dealer. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Maybe someone pulled in your parking spot when you weren't home and left you a calling card.

4. stumpman

stumpman New Member

LOL I wish. It did it again last night.

5. billnorman

billnorman Rockstar 100 Posts

The right front is where your air conditioner drains.

6. stumpman

stumpman New Member

What does the A/C drain have to do with an oil leak? It was a front axle seal bad that was dripping the greasy oil. They replaced the seal.