1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok Boys and Girls... Who wants a McGard Tail Gate Lock? Questions are up..

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 4, 2013.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Enkei, I figured out something you can send me. I'd like one of the cute, blonde girls from some of your truck pics ... one that's of legal age. I had the one in this photo in mind...

[​IMG]

Do you think USPS ships those? Or do they, perhaps, qualify as hazerdous materials???
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

DSCF0334.jpg Not one of these? 172resize.jpg 173resize.jpg OH!!!! This one...:gasp: I'll ask her...
  3. SurrealOne

I forgot about the brunette that was in the back of your truck with the blonde. She's pretty tasty, too, I bet. :)

I'll pass on the cops; handcuffs aren't my thing!
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] I got it in the mail. I took some pics. I will post them today. I will install this weekend some time-I hope. kid getting wisdom teeth out in an hour and well tomorrow will be a little rough. I will do my best. Thank you again. :great:
    Tim
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Good to Hear.. Although I would NOT want to be in that house for the next 24 Hours.. Ouch!!

And remember [​IMG] Enjoy everything...
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I received my McGard Tailgate lock. With it I also received a McGard hat, a spray hand sanitizer, and a flyer with their lug nuts and wheel locks. Reading this flyer I would have to say this is something I’m going to look into getting.

All made in the USA! That is right not China.

I would have to say a great product all around. The install, we’ll just say a 9yr old kid would take maybe 15mins to put it on. This took me 6mins from reading the directions to clean up. Also keep in mind, I took pictures too.

I would half to say, there is no way someone will take the time nor have the right tools on them to get this off.
    this is the content of what I have received.
    Tail Gate lock.jpg Tail Gate lock2.jpg Tail Gate lock3.jpg
    Step one cut off measuring tool. As it says most full size trucks will not need to trim plastic. Mine did not.
    Tail Gate lock4.jpg
    Only tool needed.
    Tail Gate lock5.jpg
    This is the lock key. You can order an extra one if you wish for a couple of dollars. Which all lock keys are different. There is a lock code on a couple of stickers to order another. I am not going to order another but i put the extra sticker in my glove box.
    Tail Gate lock6.jpg
    This is what you need to measure with the measuring tool included.
    Tail Gate lock7.jpg
    Easy! just put it on. put metal strap into the lock housing.
    Tail Gate lock8.jpg
    Tighten
    Tail Gate lock9.jpg
    Tail Gate lock a1.jpg
    Put plastic cap on.
    Tail Gate lock a2.jpg
    Closed tail gate. cant see it unless you know what you are looking for.
    Tail Gate lock a3.jpg
    wanted to say thank you to:
    @Enkeiavalanche and McGard
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Very nice write up.. Thanks.. Enjoy it all...
  8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION],
    That cute blonde you were shipping still hasn't shown up. It's just interstate, so there's no chance she was confiscated in customs. You DID ship via a trackable method, didn't you??? :)
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Must have been the same guys who took Steve's Liquid Lightining Drinks at UPS.. :grrrrrr: They must have the Girl too... [​IMG]
  10. SurrealOne

Dang UPS drivers!