Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

oK GUYS Check this out....Build this... Cummings Camaro......

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 13, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats right a Cummings Diesel Camaro... Found this at the Whisky Cafe Sat night.. It ran smooth with a little black smoke when he hit it... [​IMG] It was Cool....

He has a 10 Bolt in the back and a Turbo 400 trans.. Tells me it all matched up

carshows 416.jpg carshows 417.jpg carshows 418.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

carshows 428.jpg I will post up more pics from the shows I went to Sat.. Like this 1000 HP CTS-V SWEET!!!! carshows 401.jpg
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Holy crap that's a lot of HP, especially in that car. Thanks for posting the pics Enkei and looking forward to more.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If he didn't tweak the rear end of that CTS-V I bet it has axel hop issues...
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2. But if that's from Hennessy then they fixed any rear end issues
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That is a sweet azz Cadi! Does it have a supercharger on it? 1000hp would be nice to have at the end on my foot!!
  8. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

Why is it everyone spells it "cummings".........Its "Cummins".....there is not "G" in it. Thanks.......I work on diesels everyday. FYI......that is an old mechanical diesel. They all have black smoke. STC Cummins "bellow" smoke when you start them and smoke again when you get in them on a pull.
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just saw the Hennessy badge on the front of it and it's a twin turbo. It has to be to have 1000hp. I love the CTS V but I would keep it supercharged I love the whine
  10. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts