Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ok guys here are some pics from the Whisky Cafe Sat night...

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 14, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I will have some from the other show soon.. Hope you enjoy these...

carshows 431.JPG carshows 430.JPG carshows 414.jpg carshows 386.jpg carshows 388.jpg carshows 387.jpg Ok first My truck at the shows... carshows 404.jpg My motor has not been this clean in a long time....

2. Enkeiavalanche

Ok My friend Bobs Dodge... I know but I could not stop him... He did most of this work in his garage...

carshows 422.jpg carshows 423.jpg carshows 425.jpg carshows 426.jpg carshows 427.jpg Yes thats a 240 Amp Ohio Gen Alt.. and all Kicker stuff.. Sounds good But Needs more Mid and the subs are clipping.. But he likes it..

3. Enkeiavalanche

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok here are some more... carshows 403.jpg carshows 400.jpg What do both of these have in Common? Chevy Small blocks...

carshows 410.jpg carshows 411.jpg carshows 407.jpg Some Yellow rides....

5. Enkeiavalanche

carshows 421.jpg carshows 415.jpg carshows 420.jpg carshows 405.jpg Some Vettes and You know when your getting old when you see a Grand Nat'l with Historic plates... carshows 396.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  6. Enkeiavalanche

carshows 395.jpg carshows 409.jpg carshows 398.jpg carshows 402.jpg carshows 406.jpg Some more Some Custom...Check out the Sky's..

7. Enkeiavalanche

Ok just a few more.... carshows 419.jpg Ok some Kits.. carshows 412.jpg carshows 397.jpg carshows 399.jpg carshows 413.jpg carshows 408.jpg Ok thats it for now.. I have a Ton more from the other show..

8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ok so all the pictures are pretty much speechless and only if i could get my hands on that cts.i cant wait to see more enkei.

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Thanks, those rides were all amazing, wish we had shows up here that had that much Quality,,, great camera work as well... Made my morning coffee great!!!

10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Got to love car shows, it seems at that one they pretty much had a bit of everything on display. So many cars I want :fighting0034: