1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok it's that time of the year.... What do you want???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a link to the online table of contents. The first few pages have women's boots and handbags and such. So you're saying you want women's boots and handbags? How odd you are!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Keep on going to the Nice stuff.... 1/2 way through the book... Got an Extra $100K or more..
  4. SurrealOne

You mean the models? I bet they can be had for less than $100k. Just lease them for a night, don't buy one. :glasses:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

And what about the $150K Trailer with the Boze?? And the Sweet Car for sale?
  6. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Hmmm, seems odd to me, :shocked:

Maybe "Ok it's that time of the year..." means, Ok, it's that time, :rofl:

Them again, maybe he wants to buy the store :money:
  7. Enkeiavalanche

If I had your money I'd Burn mine....:lol:
  8. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

The car's nice, but the trailer....................................................oh my, that's a toy.
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That trailer rocks. I'd like the car to pull the trailer.
  10. SurrealOne

I knew what you meant but I had to be a bit of a smart alec! If I had the cash I'd pass on the trailer and, interestingly, the McLaren, too. I happen to do my wrenching 5 miles from VIR, so a place to legally drive such a beast is near me but I guess I got old, somewhere, as the urge to drive stupidly fast just isn't there, anymore. The urge to drive slowly and have every head turn and look at me as I go by in such a machine (which is what happens in those kinds of cars; I've experienced it first hand in a Ferrari 458 Italia that my best friend owns) is also gone.

:neutral:

Now the models ... I'd rent one of those!