1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK NJ,NY,Pa and anyone else who loves Camping/Canoe/Kayaking? Wake up..April 29-May 1

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 5, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have told some of you about this Great relaxing trip I take every year in May. Canoeing and camping in the Pine Barrans in South NJ. Well I have the dates.. April 29-May1st. This is a very nice weekend. We get between 40-80 people all old friends from the northern NJ area and Friends they invite. Most people on this trip were Cub scouts from the area 25+ years ago. Most of the people that go on this trip are between 25 (the kids) to 60... Some grand parants come and we have had new borns on this trip. Everyone has a great time..Costs differ every year with Canoe/kayak rental (about $80 for the weekend) Or you can bring your own, to camping in the State grounds about $10.00 per night. Anyway I was thinking this would make a great GTG.. So save the date and I will post more info soon...

Glenn

New info and costs...

Ok here is the info on costs... Camping is $2.00 per night per person, Canoe rental is 1 day for $45.00 and 2 days for $60.00 Kayak rental is $35.00 for 1 day and $50 for 2.. I need to know soon. There are also shirts being made.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Ok I see we have some new NJ and NY members.. So com'on out... This would make a great GTG....
  3. Enkeiavalanche

So WAKE UP!!!!!! NE....... You people want a GTG well here is a nice one.....
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok Boys and Girls First post has been updated.. With all the costs for this trip.. I hope we can get some members out for this.... Wake up guys...
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Me and my fiance have been thinking of a place to get away to for that weekend. (our 6 year anniversary since we started dating & also our last "dating anniversary" before the wedding next year) Last year we went to Atlantic City, but we love camping. Maybe I can persuade her into going. I can't believe that no one else has commented here! C'mon guys!!! I will let you know by next weekend Enkei. Thanks for putting the effort in for this GTG

Edit* Just did the mapquest and it is a 5 hour drive. I will let you know.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Do the Rt to Wadding Pines camp ground in Forked river,NJ I will be working that Fri till about 2pm then heading down. It is a very relaxing weekend... and a FUN time by all...Hope you can make it....
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Bump.... getting close and warm out......
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Bump again.... I never heard back from you..
    FrigginNoodles Let me know soon... It will be a fun weekend..
  9. Enkeiavalanche

10. Enkeiavalanche

One more Bump..... Looks like a nice weekend.. in the 70's and the bugs are not out yet... Lets go guys....