Ok Ok it's time again for a Little Giveaway..... Hints below..

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You all know I have some nice Give Aways to Help Brighten up the night (hint) This time it will be for those who BACK UP (Hint)....:rofl:

But I am going away Sunday for 9 days.. So how am I going to do this??? HHHmmmm

Ok Here ya go I will think of some good Quiz Questions to ask like last time,,,,,[​IMG]

Ok here is what it's for... IMG_1526resize.jpg install_Avalanche2010.jpg install_Avalanche2005.jpg stonemountain2 032.jpg WhiteNight Back up lights!!!! [​IMG]

http://www.whitenight.com/index.htm

I will have the info posted soon.......As you can see they work with or without a hitch and the winner will get everything needed for install on their truck..

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'll be watching. This would be a great addition to the truck for plowing. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

mmm i want it!

ill watch this as well.

Alex

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

To the winner of the light kit -
    You are going to quickly learn how great they are and wonder how you ever got along without them! I have a set on my 07 Classic GMC and they are wonderful. Just be sure to use a good sealer around all seams and openings.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome! :great:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As you can see I had them in my past 2 trucks and Love them.. Had to change a tire on a friends car a few weeks ago at 10pm.. I pulled in front of him and hit the 3 way switch in back and had plenty of light...:great:

Anyway Keep checking back I should have the contest up by Sat morning......

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am watching for sure! What a great product for getting my boat out of the water after the sun goes down. I would not have to hurry back to the dock and wait for the guys that take six attempts to get their boat on their trailer.

8. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

I'll be watching as-well. Would be great for hooking up at night when all the light i have is from my backup lights and the moon. :D

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm just going to watch as I have a set of Rigid Dually D2's waiting for an install. Sadly the rocker switches I intend to use are out of stock, so I'm in a wait state.

10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Sub'd for updates.