1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok Ok it's time again for a Little Giveaway..... Hints below..

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

You all know I have some nice Give Aways to Help Brighten up the night (hint) This time it will be for those who BACK UP (Hint)....:rofl:

But I am going away Sunday for 9 days.. So how am I going to do this??? HHHmmmm

Ok Here ya go I will think of some good Quiz Questions to ask like last time,,,,,[​IMG]

Ok here is what it's for... IMG_1526resize.jpg install_Avalanche2010.jpg install_Avalanche2005.jpg stonemountain2 032.jpg WhiteNight Back up lights!!!! [​IMG]

http://www.whitenight.com/index.htm

I will have the info posted soon.......As you can see they work with or without a hitch and the winner will get everything needed for install on their truck..
  2. I'll be watching. This would be a great addition to the truck for plowing. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

mmm i want it!

ill watch this as well.

Alex
  4. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

To the winner of the light kit -
    You are going to quickly learn how great they are and wonder how you ever got along without them! I have a set on my 07 Classic GMC and they are wonderful. Just be sure to use a good sealer around all seams and openings.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Awesome! :great:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

As you can see I had them in my past 2 trucks and Love them.. Had to change a tire on a friends car a few weeks ago at 10pm.. I pulled in front of him and hit the 3 way switch in back and had plenty of light...:great:

Anyway Keep checking back I should have the contest up by Sat morning......
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I am watching for sure! What a great product for getting my boat out of the water after the sun goes down. I would not have to hurry back to the dock and wait for the guys that take six attempts to get their boat on their trailer.
  8. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* New Member

I'll be watching as-well. Would be great for hooking up at night when all the light i have is from my backup lights and the moon. :D
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I'm just going to watch as I have a set of Rigid Dually D2's waiting for an install. Sadly the rocker switches I intend to use are out of stock, so I'm in a wait state.
  10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member

Sub'd for updates.