Ok Ok People in the NE Wake UP!!!! GTG time....

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I am posting this here and sending out a few emails.. I would like to see a nice GTG soon.. I was thinking about maybe a Sunday starting at The Train show some of us did a while back.. www.njhirailers.com Then maybe the Go Carts again ( http://www.v-17.com/ )then a trip over to Rutt's Hut.. What do you think?

Here is the date of the GTG Sunday Dec 19th Meet at Garden State Plaza In front of Best Buy, On Rt 17 and Rt 4 Also there is an exit off of The Garden State Parkway say around 9:30 Am from there go to the Train Lay out in Paterson,NJ hang there for 2-3 Hours ( Thats how long it takes to see it all. From there off to the Go Karts.. That was Fun last time..Then a nice Dinner at Rutt's Hut.....

See you there.

Enkei + 1

NorthJerseyAvalanche

AvyPrncss + 2

The KiiD + 3

?????

See you there.

So lets plan something soon.....

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php/topic,6097.70.html
    Post from last time..
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

So where is everyone in NJ,NY,Ct,and Pa!!? Hellooooo Com'on out and have a fun day...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Bump.....Com'on out...
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok we are looking at Dec 9th for this little GTG.. So where are all the Peeps? Wake up people!!!!!
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

I wish I was from the area! I like the idea!
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

Sorry, I'm still in school Dec. 9th :( My winter break doesn't start 'til the 18th.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Thats Ok The GTG will be on Sunday the 19th.. All new info and Web sites will be posted on the first post.. Please post up if you ARE going to come.. Thanks... See you there....
  8. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

this would be a great road-trip for me, but that close to Christmas and possible bad-weather, I daren't mention roadtrip while we are doing renovations upstairs at our house.

Oh well, hope you get a half-decent turnout. ( Brian from Ontario, Canada )
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Oh com'on down.. I'll get you a grand tour of NYC and maybe even OCC.. I just did this for a friend from up your way.. He and his family had a Great time...
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Bumping for a Great fun day... Com'on out for it...
  11. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok all the list is getting long we may have a nice size turn out for this which means some nice GoKart racing.... :)
  12. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

One more week..... Wake up NE People.... Don't let the Cold keep you inside...
  13. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

a wee bit to cold for me guy .i may come to a spring or summer meeting .thanks for the invite though sounds like fun .
  14. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

So com'on out... It's all inside... Plus the Rutt's Hut Rippers will keep you warm afterwards....
  15. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this event, I got tickets to the Giants game at 1 pm that day, sounds like a great time though.
  16. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok then meet us at Rutt's afterwards... It's right down Rt3... 5 min away....
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well it's looking good we should have about 16-20 people so far for this GTG.. Anyone else? It should be a Fun day for the whole family...
  18. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok guys.. one more Bump.... The GoKarts are inside so Cold will not matter.. If you are coming please Pm me by 8Am Sunday and I will give you my Cell. We are meeting at the Garden State Plaza Mall around 9:30 AM Paramus,NJ.... Hope some of you can make it.....it should be a fun day...