1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok Ok People in the NE Wake UP!!!! GTG time....

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I am posting this here and sending out a few emails.. I would like to see a nice GTG soon.. I was thinking about maybe a Sunday starting at The Train show some of us did a while back.. www.njhirailers.com Then maybe the Go Carts again ( http://www.v-17.com/ )then a trip over to Rutt's Hut.. What do you think?

Here is the date of the GTG Sunday Dec 19th Meet at Garden State Plaza In front of Best Buy, On Rt 17 and Rt 4 Also there is an exit off of The Garden State Parkway say around 9:30 Am from there go to the Train Lay out in Paterson,NJ hang there for 2-3 Hours ( Thats how long it takes to see it all. From there off to the Go Karts.. That was Fun last time..Then a nice Dinner at Rutt's Hut.....

See you there.

Enkei + 1

NorthJerseyAvalanche

AvyPrncss + 2

The KiiD + 3

?????

See you there.

So lets plan something soon.....

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php/topic,6097.70.html
    Post from last time..
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  2. Enkeiavalanche

So where is everyone in NJ,NY,Ct,and Pa!!? Hellooooo Com'on out and have a fun day...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Bump.....Com'on out...
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok we are looking at Dec 9th for this little GTG.. So where are all the Peeps? Wake up people!!!!!
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I wish I was from the area! I like the idea!
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Sorry, I'm still in school Dec. 9th :( My winter break doesn't start 'til the 18th.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Thats Ok The GTG will be on Sunday the 19th.. All new info and Web sites will be posted on the first post.. Please post up if you ARE going to come.. Thanks... See you there....
  8. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

this would be a great road-trip for me, but that close to Christmas and possible bad-weather, I daren't mention roadtrip while we are doing renovations upstairs at our house.

Oh well, hope you get a half-decent turnout. ( Brian from Ontario, Canada )
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Oh com'on down.. I'll get you a grand tour of NYC and maybe even OCC.. I just did this for a friend from up your way.. He and his family had a Great time...
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Bumping for a Great fun day... Com'on out for it...