Ok Who wants a New WhiteNight Backup light system? We Have a WINNER!!! Pikey!!!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! :great:

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats pikey!

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

For those that missed this one I am working on a new contest for when I get back... Keep an eye out for it soon...

Glenn Enkeiavalanche

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My WhiteNite Backup light system arrived today! I don't think it could of gotten here any faster if @Enkeiavalanche drove it here himself. I will get it installed today and post a review. I have opened the box and checked things out, this thing looks awesome. I had my wife stop on her way home from work to pick up a 40amp fuse so I have constant power at the trailer harness. Will start the install when she gets home.

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Pikey! Congratulations on your new light kit! I've had mine since last summer and would not be without it. I know you will enjoy having it. Just a sugestion from my install experience. Use a good product to seal EVERY seam, hole, wire access, etc. on the kit. So far I haven't had any problems with moisture getting into the unit. I used clear RTV in case you are interested.

6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the info. I used clear silicon caulk around the case where to 2 sides come together. I will crawl under there tomorrow and get the slot where the wire goes thru.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the review I wrote for the system: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ht-Backup-Lighting-System?p=526870#post526870

7. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm absolutely worthless when it comes to these contests but I like the backup lights. Where do I buy them at?

8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=53769]nikkeshelton[/MENTION], I'm surprised you're interested in them, as they're not in a 3+ year old thread and not made of carbon fiber.
    :lol:

9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Oh there's a little more to my truck than carbon fiber.

10. SurrealOne

I was mocking your tendency to comment on threads that have had no activity in years -- the latest of which was a carbon fiber thread.