Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok Who wants a New WhiteNight Backup light system? We Have a WINNER!!! Pikey!!!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! :great:
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats pikey!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

For those that missed this one I am working on a new contest for when I get back... Keep an eye out for it soon...

Glenn Enkeiavalanche
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My WhiteNite Backup light system arrived today! I don't think it could of gotten here any faster if @Enkeiavalanche drove it here himself. I will get it installed today and post a review. I have opened the box and checked things out, this thing looks awesome. I had my wife stop on her way home from work to pick up a 40amp fuse so I have constant power at the trailer harness. Will start the install when she gets home.
  5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Pikey! Congratulations on your new light kit! I've had mine since last summer and would not be without it. I know you will enjoy having it. Just a sugestion from my install experience. Use a good product to seal EVERY seam, hole, wire access, etc. on the kit. So far I haven't had any problems with moisture getting into the unit. I used clear RTV in case you are interested.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the info. I used clear silicon caulk around the case where to 2 sides come together. I will crawl under there tomorrow and get the slot where the wire goes thru.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the review I wrote for the system: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ht-Backup-Lighting-System?p=526870#post526870
  7. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm absolutely worthless when it comes to these contests but I like the backup lights. Where do I buy them at?
  8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=53769]nikkeshelton[/MENTION], I'm surprised you're interested in them, as they're not in a 3+ year old thread and not made of carbon fiber.
    :lol:
  9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Oh there's a little more to my truck than carbon fiber.
  10. SurrealOne

I was mocking your tendency to comment on threads that have had no activity in years -- the latest of which was a carbon fiber thread.