Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Been thinking on how to do this. There will be 3 Sets, 1 set each going to the Member that can Answer these 3 Question's first. I thought long and hard and came up with some good ones... If you win you Will be getting the New zXe's for your highs and Low beams. You have to give me the Make,Model and Year Truck you have. In return after you have them installed I will need some feed back to give to Sylvania...

Ok First Question....

Who besides Chevy Made a car called the Monte Carlo? Hint: They were owned by GM...

2nd 3 part Question :rules: In the 2nd season of the Show Bullrun (A) What GM Car or Truck Came in 2nd place, (B) What was the Owners name, (C) What car came in First?

3rd Question.. Easy one.. What month and Year was The Greatest GM Truck Web site started? And By Who?

Ok there ya go...... First 3 members that Pm me the right 3 Answer's will get the Bulbs....

Good Luck......:glasses:

First winner SurrealOne

Second Winner Burden33

3rd Winner is 07XCSB

Congrats guys
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, what a great, ad-hoc contest! I've sent you my answers but even if I don't win I'd like to thank you (and your friend(s) from Sylvania) for your efforts!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

You have 1 wrong #1 But if you get it right you will be the first.. Congrats..
  4. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I sent ya my answers but my popup blocker is on so not sure if I can get anything back lol
  5. Enkeiavalanche

you were right on 1 and 2 NOT 3...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Ok Guys and Girls we have the winner of the First Golden Ticket... Opps wrong contest.. :lol: SurrealOne Has got all 3 right.. :party:
  6. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Fugures I cant get the EASY one right lol
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Keep guessing...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner... # 2..Congrats Burden33...
  8. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

i never knew i was getting a chicken dinner too:party:can i have that sent to work now? Thanks for the contest
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in! I need to win this sooooo badddddd!!!! I've been needing headlights for forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yay Burden! C'mon Phantom, you can do it....