1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Working on something... Maybe a WhiteNight Back up light system...
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet! perfect for loading the boat on the trailer after the sun goes down. It gets pretty hard just using flashlights and oem reverse lights.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just mount fogs facing backwards . Just don't accidently hit the toggle when someone is tailgating you. It may be a law enforcement officer.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I really don't like the way it looks with 2 lights on the rear bumper. Every time I see them it seems like one is hanging half off, they are never pointed in a direction that would be beneficial or one is broken. I don't know if I have ever seen them installed nicely. Plus, I don't want to drill holes in my rear bumper. The salt in Michigan eats them fast enough as it is. I like the sleek design of the WhiteNight. They don't stand out like a sore thumb like rear mounted fog lights tend to.
  5. Coach24

Grote has some led lights that look very nice when installed in the rear bumpers. All connectors are protected for salt damages as well as can be. the lights take an enormous amount of vibration with our damage. Look at class 8 trucks sometime and see what you think with their rear facing led lamps.
    They alos have oblong and round mounts that are treated to resist corrosion. Just an idea that might give a more custom look
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

SurrealOne sent me the hat and I took a picture of me with my new hat on this morning at work. I put it in my pictures. This is a really nice hat. It is a top quality hat, no joke. If I went to a store and bought a hat like this it would be $25-$35. Now I have to find a way to get the lights so I don’t feel like a poser. Thank you so much anyone and everyone involved. :sign0173:
  7. Coach24

Good too see members taking care of members here at GMTC.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Cool... Enjoy.. Where are the reviews....?
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My review is coming.

I didn't get back into town until last Sunday at 11am, so I had precious little time last weekend and had to fix my AC (passenger side blend door actuator -- which meant tearing out the dash) before it got too hot, here.

I am hoping to have time this weekend to put the bulbs in and take some photos -- maybe Sunday. This ultimately depends on how much assistance my (retired) parents need prior to traveling.

Surreal

P.S. I'm unable to work on the truck during the week as I'm in an apartment in a metro area on weekdays -- where work on a vehicle in the parking lot is forbidden by the lease agreement. I do all my truck work and photos at my family's shop, which is 1.5 hours from where I stay during the week for work reasons.
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I’m going to try and buy a pair of low beams within the month. If I do, I will give you a review, but have to wait until I get them. I will let you know. Unless the review has to be from the people you gave them to. The hat is Top quality for sure.:great: