Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

No Problem Auto Zone should have them in stock and I think Our guy at Autoanything should have them too....

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can confirm that Autozone has them, as I bought another set from them 1.5 weeks ago in preparation for emplacement and review on my truck. (To match color temperature on my lows, highs, and fogs.) They run $59.99+tax for a set of 9005's.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Auto Zone? Curse you. Do they advertise here? Bad bad past with local Autozone's

But I wait for reviews of others. How many were given? I have seen one review , very detailed, so far.

4. SurrealOne

The winners were asked about their trucks makes/models so that Sylvania could send the right bulbs. Mine was a bit of an oddity because I have Yukon Denali lights in mine ... and those lights take a pair of 9005's in each headlight rather than using a 9006 and a 9005 per headlight. Thus, I received two sets of 9005's for a total of four 9005 bulbs. I also run 9005's in my fogs, so I had to buy one more set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9005's.

I did the photo comparison, yesterday, and have already uploaded the photos. I'm working on the written review that incorporates the photos tonight. I may not have it online until tomorrow.

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Your truck makes sense again. Oh joyful day.

And I'll be interesting in the review since I'm thinking of those bulbs when I get replacement headlights.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok we wait... [​IMG][​IMG] Thanks again for all the help..

7. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Cant wait till fathers day.. this is what im asking for lol

8. SurrealOne

They're spendy ... but they're also the whitest of the halogen bulbs I've run. I'll be covering that in my review, as I know the kelvin ratings of the zXe's and the crystalvisions ... and am still digging for the oem kelvin rating.

Amazon has the 9005's for $56.97 and they are prime eligible, so if you're an Amazon Prime member you'll pay that price, no tax, and no shipping and have them 2 days from when you ordered.

9. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

awesome.. im an amazon prime MOM member haha.. free for 6mo. even though the little one is over a year old... well i do have more then one email =p

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Sneaky one aren't we. He he:gasp: