Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

well i guess its about time i do my review and i got to say at first i was kinda worried about running these lights since i have always been a hid guy and always will be but these lights were amazing. they are a big improvment over my stock headlights and that is one thing i liked about them since im out in the woods at night and muddy trails at night haul friends out that think its a good idea to offroad at night. i could see so much further with the lights when driving down the dirt road and i felt safer knowing that i will spot a deer further away now then what my stock lights did. would i buy them over hid no but then again thats me ive always loved hid but im also not in a hurry to order a new set for my truck.when i was down to the shop my buddy showed up in his truck and we brought the truck in and compared the headlights against the wall and my highs and lows was drowning his lights out.my buddy also asked if i had all knew hids in my truck and i was happy to say nope now i got him going to buy a set for his truck from autozone in the new couple of weeks. I would of loved to have them in my fogs to match but i never used my fogs since the stock lights were yellow and the lows seem to drown out the yellow anyways. im also going to be keeping these lights in my truck when i do order hid for when they give out i can always put them back in and im hoping to be able to put a set in the ford as soon as i can aswell since my hids are changeing color.my father and mother also took my truck for a weekend and he could not get over how much he could see road signs when on the highway anmd how much more he seen at night. I know i will be recommending these lights to anyone who wants a light that is an improvment over stock and not have the hassel of hids.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok we now need a pic of you wearing the Hat....:lol:

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ya i guess i can do that after i find the hat in the mess of the shop or in my truck or house garage im not sure where i put it now:neutral:

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I wear mine all the time that [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] gave me. It is a nice hat. you should wear it, lol

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nice work......

7. Curky

Check this out, remember Surreal won and didn't want the hat so he gave it to me. I just got married and the wife let me wear my hat. Can I get something for advertizing? I'm just kidding just thought you would like this picture.

hat.jpg

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats Great and Congrats.... I will pass this along to them.. I'm sure they wil like it... I am working on something new for you guys..

Thanks again Glenn

9. Curky

Thanks, it was funny after the wedding and on the way to the reception. I was like will you be mad if I wear my hat. She said no you always do. It was like hitting the lottery for me, hahaha
    That is cool you have something else going.

10. sunnycute

sunnycute New Member

Wow, what a great, ad-hoc contest! I've sent you my answers but even if I don't win I'd like to thank you (and your friend(s) from Sylvania) for your efforts!