Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

They should be on the way... Congrats again guys.. Working on something new soon...
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Thanks for the update, Enkei. :)
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

No wash and wax in 2 weeks? A are you ill? Need chicken soup. Why doesn't that BF wash it for you, Too big? Not a rice rocket? I think you should be punished by locking your truck up in my garage for a month. Of course that is after it gets a proper cleaning.
  4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Thanks for the update enkie
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Will it even fit in your garage with that cap on it?
  6. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

the cap she got aint the big is it :neutral: or was the garage ment for a rice rocket from the fast and the furious
  7. AMac

AMac New Member

Haha..I'm the only one who I will allow to wash my truck
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

You wouldn't let another of us truck folks wash it for/with you?
  9. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

your asking for alot there now surreal but ill trade her she wash my truck and ill wash hers it aint like we are going to do something to the truck
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

That's what I was thinking, too -- as my truck's bigger than hers and thus, more work. :)
  11. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

I know i got a malibu from the dealer while my truck is waiting on a part and its like heaven when i got to clear the snow off of it
  12. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

Heck with Washing them, Thats what rain is for.

Enkei, Thank You for the update.
  13. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Snow? This time of year? Move somewhere warm, Burden!
  14. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

Enkei,

I just recieved my Lights, I'm about to put them in. Thank you for the cool contest and thank you to Sylvania for sponsering it. I'll post more as soon as I get them installed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Even got a cool Hat too!!!

Wow! What some fast shipping!
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  15. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Ya snow this time of the year but then again im up noth in the middle of no where.
    I say that was some fast shipping
  16. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I, too, received my package. I'm traveling on business through next Thursday so it'll be at least a week before I can begin my reviews.
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

You got a HAT!!!!!!! ? :gasp: Lucky you.. I don't have one...... LOL... Enjoy guys....
  18. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Ya everything takes awhile to get in canada so i should have it by next week
  19. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

I couldn't believe how fast I got them. Last time I won something it took 3 weeks to get here. I'm really glad they got here today. They have got to make an 850 mile journey tomorrow night. I bet these baby will light up the hwy.
  20. AMac

AMac New Member

sweet, can't wait for the review!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Wow it would really cool if a girl got a hat and could show it off LOL