1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

im thinking a blonde moment:neutral:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok Ok guys.. Just remember If you won you can't win again for 6 months, So everyong will get a chance.. :glasses: I have sent out some emails last night to see if we can do something like this again... I will keep you updated and Think of some better things to ASK....

3. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Dangit I was out of town for this. Hope you are able to do something like this again I would love to give them a try.

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Very nice job of adding a quick contest into the site. Manufacturers need to see what you did and join in. it is a good advertising medium with little to no expense and you make members belivers by actually getting the winnings to them quickly. That builds a good reputable following.

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...I was actually participating in a 5-mile charity walk and then came home and did homework the rest of the night. Between working late and school I've been slammed. I haven't washed the truck in over 2 weeks now so it's beginning to show signs of dirt...if that gives you any hint...lol
    @Burden33...HAHAHAHA...

all the winners are picking on me :no:

it's all good though :mdr:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks again for putting on this contest Enkeiavalanche!!

7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The winners still love you A. LMAO only two weeks since you washed your truck you could be like me and havnt wash the truck since nov

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I only pick on people I like (i.e. who I know can handle it) and it's all in good fun, always. (My whole family does this, actually.)

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yep and I'm sure you both will rub it in when you get your new lights...LOL

It's all good

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, I'll just do a review....