Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey guys and Girls Forgot to tell you... Gotta review the Hats too.... LOL j/k Working on something else... Details to come soon...:wink2::wink2:

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Have you heard anything on the H1 bulb release? My lights are still on backorder so it's not a huge deal, just trying to plan ahead.

3. Enkeiavalanche

I will ask for ya...

4. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Its funny that you mention that, my wife laid claim to the hat as soon as she got home. LOL

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can send you mine if you like; I don't wear hats much. PM me if you'd like for me to do so and let me know where to send it.

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm really looking forward to these reviews as this is exactly what I'm considering putting in once I get some new headlights. Of course, for that I'm holding on and waiting for Amac to get hers so I can see how they look on her truck and get her review.

I don't think mine will come with a hat though. I don't wear hats either, but I want one anyway. Now a beanie, I could go for that, and I'd wear it.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Just got this Email....

I think I have H1s back at the office, They get loaded into stores this summer.

So they will be here soon....

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

No thanks I have So many T-shirts and Hats sent to me every year. I use to give them away by the Garbage bag Load. But if you find someone here on the site that wants it Please send it to them....

8. SurrealOne

Will do. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'll take it. :shocked:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  10. SurrealOne

PM me your address information so that I know where to ship it. It's a really nice hat.