Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Thank you. I sent you a PM. I saw the picture of it. I will wear it for sure. I did just buy about two months ago Silver star Ultra for my low beams. I will go brighter just don’t know when.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No problem. I likely can't get it in the mail until late next week as I'm traveling for work at present.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Get a nice strong wind and Fling it out the window.. He's catch it... j/k Nice going guys..

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Not a big deal. I will be existed when I get it. I knew I would not have it tomorrow. I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time. Truly, thank you.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Ask and you will get.... LOL He saw this and said He has Beanie's.. So Pm me your address and you will be getting a Beanie.. BUT You MUST post pic of it on your head and a Full review...

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

It's official, the world is against me. I post a thread to get feedback on the zXe bulb and a contest goes up/ends before I even know about it. Then I make an indication about a girl looking good in a hat...hint hint, and one is offered to anyone who can get to it before me. Rough week I guess... :neutral:

7. SurrealOne

No one offered it to 'anyone who could get to it before [you]'; it was offered to the world, at large -- you included.

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha..I know, I'm just one step too late this week.

9. SurrealOne

You should hang out with us more often. :)

10. Enkeiavalanche

This is true.. You never know when I might have a new contest on here for you guys... [​IMG]

So lets see those Reviews.....