1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ok who wants FREE Sylvania SilverStar® zXe's for the highs and Lows?

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll try to get to it next week after I return from travel. This weekend would have been a bust due to rain even if I had the truck.

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Soon as i get them ill have my review of them compared to my stock and hid lights

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

so the lights finally came in with a niffty hat :nerd: well since im on night until sunday its going to have to wait until then

4. SurrealOne

I was supposed to be home tonight but my travel's been pused out until Sunday, which means it looks like my review gets pushed a week. I feel bad, as the guy from Sylvania got things to us so quickly ... but I've gotta earn the dough to put mods on the truck since I'm not independently wealthy. :(

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

But you got this mod for FREE!!!!!! :great: No extra work ANyway be safe and we look forward to your review..

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My head's all ready to go for the beanie. It's even been raining here so I guess that's just extra prep work. I'll get a review of said beanie as it relates to middle easy weather ASAP.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Pm me your address.. For the Beanie..... :)

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Already did. You said you forwarded it. That's why I'm looking forward to it. It's just hard to tell how long things take to get shipped out here. Sometimes a few days, sometimes a couple weeks.

9. SurrealOne

I shipped the hat, today via the U.S.P.S.

10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't know how I missed this contest. I am here everyday. Oh, Well, I will keep my eye out for the next one.