Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Oklahoma... Lawton/Ft Sill Area

Discussion in 'OK - Oklahoma Chevy Truck Club' started by Thumper, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Wow, I have noticed that there isn't a lot of love going on in Oklahoma. I am from California and just recently came from Washington (the state) so definately a climate change. Not used to the utter lack of mountains in this area. So basically, does anyone know of any good places to get a little sideways and dirty around here?

2. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

Just wait for the rain and every one of the red dirt roads will turn into a slick mess!!..

Sorry I live in the OKC area and places are few and far between.

3. Thumper

Thumper New Member

That is what I noticed this past winter, not too many places to get in to trouble out here. I kinda miss Northern California for that. Lots of old logging roads, abandoned mine camps and interesting stuff to find in the Sierra Nevadas.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What chew mean no love for Ok?

5. GMANs95

GMANs95 Member

Oh there's plenty, my son seems to be able to find them with my vehicle......

6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Lets see, there is liberty lake in Guthrie, muddstock in sparks, both competition and free play time.
    This is the link for the 2013 november 14 thru 17 muddin event, its a good test of your rig going on in sparks every year, here you can meet other mudders/off roaders and get some great locations to go rippin up the ground, swamps, mudd, trails, rocks, they have it all, at the least its a good place to meet your fellow mudders and find some honey holes to play around in. It seems like mudders enjoy a little company when rippin it up, lol.
    http://www.sparksamericacampgrounds.com/?page_id=15.