1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ol Redneck from Texas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by James4012, Feb 24, 2013.

1. James4012

James4012 Member

Hey guys. I'm James, currently living in Corpus Christi Texas. Come from a small town with 1 flashing yellow light (ain't even got red) with a population of about 300. I drive a 94 Chevy K1500 4x4 that is in need of some serious love. It's an old redneck truck with a rusty bed and a dodge bench seat out of a 98 3500. Planning on turning it into a flat bed dead tandem 4x6 one of these days. I work as a structural welder building oil refineries and such stuff. Chevy man through and through. Me and my gramps actually put a BB 454 we pulled out of a 68 Camaro SS into a 626C John deere front end loader. Manifolds upside down, with eight 18 wheeler stacks coming off of it. He uses it in his scrap yard ;) Other than that, I'm just an ol redneck that enjoys getting in the mud and driving a loud truck.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey James, I love going to Corpus, we go down from DFW every now and again ... now that I think about it, I had the Trailblazer last time I went so I'm overdue. Thanks for joining!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, James! :great:
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club James, it's good to have you here. :glasses:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to tne G M T C !