1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old guy comming back

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bigpauly, Jun 17, 2009.

1. bigpauly

bigpauly New Member

Hello all!!!! I'm returning to the group and hoping i can pick some brains. I have an 1985 Suburban 1/2 ton with a 350, drove it for a couple of days and it wont start. Im beeing told its a fuseible link, my Chilton manuel doesnt cover that. If any body knows where I can get a wiring diagram that covers the engine bay cheap (free) It would be a great help.
    1 person likes this.
  2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!

There is a sticky post in the General Tech Q&A forum. It is the very third thread in that forum. It has a link to a great database of repair manuals with schematics.

Here is the post link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17374

Hope this helps
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just checked and there is no schematics for your truck there, sorry.:neutral:
  4. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. bd1326

bd1326 Rockstar

look at your fuse block under the hood, your fusible links are the square fuses with the clear tops. these are usually secure with screws underneath the top of the block so a little disassemble is required.
  6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
  7. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back to the site!
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome back to the site!
  9. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!.....Hope you get the problem worked out. This is the place to find answers!
  10. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!