1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

old man winter is coming again

Discussion in 'OK - Oklahoma Chevy Truck Club' started by summitwhite11, Dec 2, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Old man winter has already been here a couple times

Attached Files:

2. Dana W

Dana W Member

Hate to rub it in, but it is 82 deg F, and mostly sunny here today. I'd have posted a picture of the deep blue sky and the puffy fair weather clouds, but I have never been cruel person.:whistle:
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Excuse me while I go sit in a corner an pout while hating you with a passion for the next 10 minutes! Rofl jk
  4. Dana W

Dana W Member

Well, at least I am still stuck with a 14 year old Suburban, but like they say here in the Sunshine State; "The A/C runs ICE COLD."
  5. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Thats just wrong Dana, lol. its 24 degrees and a blanket of white stuff.
  6. grampy

grampy New Member

It's been a good day in the north, woke up to -19 F, high today was -5, -14 at 5 PM. spent my morning feeding cows, chopping holes in the ice in the stock tanks so they could water. Spent an easy afternoon in the backhoe moving snow. (easy 'cause the old backhoe has a heater !) How could it get any better than this !! Dana, I know it's warm in Florida, but I wouldn't trade you places for anything, just too many people down there ! (been there) Got a big blue sky here, "big sky" country ya know, lot's of sunshine, life is good ! KEN
  7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Meh way to hot.

us here in San Diego get cold at 70 and too hot at 75. You know that whole 72 and sunny year round thing (or so they say). I guess its only supposed to get into the low 60's today and low 40's at night.

But in the end I like [MENTION=53003]grampy[/MENTION] line of thinking. I'm still working on getting out of SoCal and back to the mountains and away from people again.
  8. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Jack Frost has arrived in okie town. 24 degrees today, 6 degrees tonight, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. photo.JPG
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Not as cold in dfw but same storm
  10. chevytruckprincess

chevytruckprincess New Member

I have a very similar view of my front yard as summitwhite11 does, except my two German Shepherd pups trampled all through it earlier today. We have 7 to 8 inches of snow in my part of Oklahoma. :frown: