1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old/New Guy! Back After Stupid Mistake!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Guardsix, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Guardsix

Guardsix New Member

I used to be a member here but got lost last winter, Dec 2011, to be exact when I made a stupid mistake and traded-in my 2008 Z71 Tahoe for a damn 2012 Lincoln MKX! What a mistake! And to top it off, my Wife told me I was making a mistake when I did it!!!

But I am very happy to announce that I have corrected my error and bought a brand new 2012 LTZ Tahoe! I am extremely happy to be back in the Tahoe. The Lincoln felt like I was driving in a shoe box and it's electronics/information/navigation package was about as horrible as you can get!

My 2012 LTZ is a dream. 2012 Front A.jpg
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back, nice ride. :great:
    That is the worst when the wife tells you and you don't listen and were wrong. Did she say,"I TOLD YOU!!" :rofl:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very sweet ride Nice color and welcome back.....
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Look at the bright side ... it was an indirect path to getting a later model year of what you really wanted. :great:
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's nice to have you back. :glasses:
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome back! Slick looking blue.
  7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome back. I have not seen that color on the Tahoe, lookin' good!
  8. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

You would think a Lincoln would have been a lot better vehicle! At least your back on track!
  9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I tried to have my wife "help" me install a vinyl overlay on my hood. I now have to order a new sheet and wait till I get several guys over to help me! I love my wife very much but she is not a "tool buddy"!:grrrrrr: