1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old new guy from Fort Drum, NY

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by espdp2, May 3, 2011.

1. espdp2

espdp2 New Member

Hello, all. My name is Patrick. I'm in the US Army at Fort Drum, NY. I drive a mostly stock 99 Chevy Suburban. It's got road armor all around (acts like a ship's anchor off-road), wussified street tires, and a new engine block and new-ish transmission. It has a reman block from ATK/Gearhead Engines. I would recommend them to anyone; good customer experience, right price.

I'm having LOTS of nagging little interior problems. For some reason, all the little plastic connectors inside EVERY door are rotting...?!? Where do you go to find all those little bits?

It's a high-performance racing snail (gets me and all my crap from A to B, but takes forever). I bought it to tow a camper for my large and growing family, which we have yet to buy. I hope to swap in a solid front axle and about 35" mud tires. This is not likely to help my dependence on Venezuelan crude. I'm currently getting about 8mpg, driving < 35mph everywhere I go. :no:
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome to the club! climb to glory
  3. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

Welcome to the club
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Patrick.
  5. CanadianBadRado

CanadianBadRado New Member

hey, nice to see more folks from upstate NY...
  6. JonJon617

JonJon617 New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to the club Patrick, get those pics up man I WANA SEE THE TANK!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Always glad to see more NY'ers.... Welcome...
  8. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  9. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Patrick, & thanks for your service
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !