1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oldie but a newby here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by O'Brien, May 2, 2012.

1. O'Brien

O'Brien New Member

Wazzup Chevy guys...... Proud new owner of a 2012 Silverado CC4X4. Truck is silver ice metallic with a 6.2 L turning 9.5" 373 14 bolt rear. Already installed 2" billet aluminum under strut front leveling kit. Had the dealer swap the factory 17" rims with 18" Z71 wheels which I mounted 285/65/18 BFG Ta/Kos on.Also swapped out the 2012 grill insert with a 2011 with black mesh instead of the chrome.Also tapped out frame holes with 3/8" X 24 NFT and installed Z71 skid plates for oil pan and transfer case.Installed rear wheel well liners and bed rail protectors also. Truck has ebony leather interior trim and max trailering package.Picked her up Monday. Here's a shot of her after I got her home from my daughter's house where I installed the leveling kit. Can't stop smiling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, nice looking ride! :great:
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard the GMTC. Great group of people here and always willing to help. Very nice truck by the way. Don't be a stranger
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Thanks for the pics and that's a beautiful truck you have there. Good to see you're already modding it up and look forward to seeing more. Good to have you.
  5. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the party. Nice truck, now lets get it dirty. :D
  6. O'Brien

O'Brien New Member

Already got her a little dirty today when we dropped the boat in the water at one of our honey holes. Had the wife promptly restore it to its former luster.:great:
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses:
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:welcome to the club and enjoy the site......
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!! Very sharp!