1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

On leave!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Dec 16, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

as of 12:00.01 am tomorrow, I will be on leave for 17 whole days. no army, no formations, no saluting, none of that crap. heading to the folks place here early in the morning, for 2 weeks!!!!

cant wait. heading to bed now to get some sleep.

ill check in occasionly on the folks computer.

Alex
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

First off........Thank you for your Service Alex!!.....and I Hope you have a Safe and Enjoyable 17 Days with your Family and Friends, during this Holiday Season.......:glasses:
  3. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

Good for you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:party:
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Merry Christmas and thank you Alex!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Excellent! I love it when a plan comes together. Or in this case a family for the holidays.
    Be safe and enjoy your short period of time with family and friends.
  6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

And No shaving! One of the worst things in my book is the daily shave requirement..:no:

Have a great leave enjoy your time with the family :happy:
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Enjoy the time away. Travel safe.
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Alex... That is awesome news.. I hope that you get as much needed sleep as possible, eat, drink, and enjoy spending the holidays with your family... HAPPY HOLIDAYS..
  9. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

Have fun Alex!!! I have 67 days till I leave this place counting down the days brother. Be safe and enjoy the fam hero :)
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

signing out on leave is one of the best feelings lol!! have fun back in MN, and hopefully we can meet up some where