Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

On the outlook for some new shoes!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by TahoeFreak, Feb 11, 2010.

1. TahoeFreak

TahoeFreak New Member

Does anyone know where I can find a set of Baby Moon Rims that will fit My project "Bad Hoe"??? It seems as though American Racing doesn't make them for chevys anymore and I cannot find them.. I'm definitely set on Baby moon rims.. so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gasp:
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I have the AR smoothies on my Mustang, but that doesn't help you.
    I searched for a while, and it looks like you may be looking at high dollar customs - kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Stocktonwheel and petepaulsen (.coms) had the size and bolt pattern available, with the starting prices around $100. Before chrome, powder, or hubcaps! There are some places out there that have billet look-a-likes, but then you're at $300 a corner.

Try doing a craigslist search, or looking behind barns. I think those wheels will look sweet on that truck, so I'll keep looking, too.

It might be worth the effort to call AR and see if they're still available, just not popular enough to put in thier ads.

Good luck,
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Check Stocton Wheel they build custom wheels and have the best prices around. I've used them for a couple sets of wheels and never had issues.
    They made a set of custom steelies with baby moons for my 49 Merc lead sled 2 years ago that looked awesum.