Once again, new stuff installed!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Feb 25, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

Got a brush guard and some yakima cross bars and landing pads installed on the truck in the last couple of weeks. It's finally starting to come together as to how I want it set up. Got some more ideas floating around that might happen soon. Anyway, let me know what you think!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good, pretty tough looking. A fitting choice for the direction your going with your truck.
  3. zigger215

zigger215 New Member 100 Posts

Wow I like it, never been a fan of topers but with your "theme" so to speak, your truck pulls it off nicely. Sick brush guard!!
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Look'in sweet!! Nice Clean job..
  5. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Wow, I love the look of the new brushguard, really changes the truck I think. It does make it look a little tougher. What are the racks for again, a canoe? Oh and I love the cap too. It looks like you have the chrome stickers for the rocker panels, is that something you're thinking about taking off? What is the look you are going for?
    Oh and I'm jealous of the snow! In NH we should still have snow on the ground, but that would require us to get some.
  6. 747

747 New Member 100 Posts

I love the contrast with the white grille mesh, black bowtie, and black brush guard. It catches my attention.
  7. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

I didn't even notice that, I like that too!
  8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

The racks are going to multipurpose, but I'll mainly be hauling my kayaks around on them. I used to have those chrome panels all the way around the truck but started taking them off. Having done the two biggest piece because the small ones were a pain in the ass and it's cold out. Eventually, I want the truck to sit up a tad bit taller and the "look" will be more of an expedition type of rig since I plan on going camping a LOT more now that I got the topper. And we just got another 5 inches of snow last night! Woke up to some shoveling this morning, lol.

You know, I had planned on painting the mesh on the grille black again, but now I really like it!

Thanks for all the kind words! May put my other wheels and tires on today so I may get some more pictures to add, but we'll see. It's still snowing pretty good outside so I may just hang out inside for the day, lol.
  9. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

Truck looks great! Doing good work with it.
  10. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

I'm loving the topper with the rack on top! Then again I enjoy roof racks on just about anything...