1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

One MEGA Yacht!! and the Shuttle on the Hudson...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 8, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Took a walk up the Hudson River yesterday Saw the Space Shuttle on the Intrepid then this HUGE Boat blocked my View.. [​IMG]Guess he wanted a better view for Dinner. [​IMG] Also saw the Weehawken Twin towers memorial..

No I did not get to the Car show in NY this weekend.. Sorry...

More info here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ovich-docks-New-York-secret-month-agenda.html

photo (4).JPG photo (2).jpg photo (3).JPG photo.jpg

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is Roman Abromovich's yacht, named Eclipse. He docks it in NYC. That monster was built in Germany in 2009 for a cool 1.5 billion (yes, with a 'b') dollars, comprises about 10% of Abromovich's net worth, clocks in at 533ft in length, and until this year it was the largest privately-owned yacht in the world. It takes a 40-50man crew to run.

Eclipse makes Tiger Woods' 155ft yacht, named Privacy (which I think he sold b/c his wife didn't want it as part of the divorce settlement) look like a life boat...

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

good lord.....

Alex

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That would be the first thing I would buy If I was a billionaire, a berger yacht, and a bentley and I'd be set!!

5. Enkeiavalanche

If you won the Past 2 Mega Lotterys you still could not get it... :rofl:

6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Largest privately owned boat I've been on is my friends parents 250 give or take a few feet Lurrsen. And that boat makes there look like a dingy

7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Now that is a boat!

8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

can you say compensating?

9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks like the one I saw off the Coast of Key West when I was docked there during my cruise. Damn thing had three dingys and a helicopter on it.

10. Enkeiavalanche