One million dollars to the person that knows what this is?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by kylegillean, Aug 13, 2009.

1. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

[​IMG]

I dont know what the heck this wire is? ABS? There is am opening for a plug on the other side of the master cylinder but it will not fit over to it. I know the guy before me had trailer brakes installed and he took it out before i got it. anything will help.

2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Send me half the money first. I'll tell you what it is, then you can send the other 500K. <G>

3. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol jimmie

kyleg is trying to hussle us.

4. dorman68

dorman68 New Member

2X - show us the money

5. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

if nothing is wrong i wouldn't worry about it, probably pre wired from the factory for something else

6. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

He might have had a BrakeSmart in there. It's a trailer brake controller that measures your truck hydraulic line pressure. Probably the only system worth hauling out. He might have pulled the transducer and left the harness.

7. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

shows how gullible you all are and thank you 2COR i do think that is what it is also.

8. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I took my coolant tank out to clean the crap out of it when I changed my coolant. There was a similar factory connector laying on the inner fender under the coolant tank. Who knows where that was supposed to go? <G> The coolant tank has no plug like it that's for sure.

9. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder Rockstar 100 Posts

could be for a coolant heater... or a gauge for the coolant

10. bill190

bill190 Rockstar 100 Posts