1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

One of a kind GM car......

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Jan 8, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree with surrealone, I would have to go with the marauder! The batmobile only seats one. With the marauder I could load the entire family and go for a very entertaining road trip
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] that would get Nak the diesel he has been talking about forever. LOL.
    Yes I would also go with the Marauder also. It did well in the Fast Five!! lol
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

But parking that thing in the city will not be fun.. Oh yah.. I can just roll it over any BMW I want..:rofl: By the way Barret Jackson is next week. Have you seen what is up for sale yet?
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It'd only be a little worse than parking what I already have. :rofl:
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

I think both have their advantages.... and serve different purposes. If I had to chose between a diesel or a jet turbine, I think I would go with the turbine......

Now a Marauder with twin 500hp jet turbines or 1 1000hp jet turbine might be the best of both worlds.... (I get the fact that the Marauder is not going to move at 200mph.....lol) but the turbines are the better engines.

:lol: