1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

one of those days

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by somonenew1994, Mar 3, 2010.

1. somonenew1994

somonenew1994 New Member

Alright i just had one of those days today where everything that just about can go wrong has i have been working on a motor swap in my burb and no i have no spark and trying to figure out y i got spark once at the point and time where i am holding my spark plug. Then so i deceide to cut some wood for the fire place half way though the log the saw dies and now wont run. So ok i will just play with my snowmobile for a little bit ran the sled around the yard a few times and now it dies. so now that needs a ring job so wtf its one of those days i wish i didnt get out of bed so now i have my project list just built right up and once i am done with all of this i have to restore a 56 bently than a 28 model a deliervey sedan so yeah the yr is already filled up thanks for reading hope all has had a better day than me today
  2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Bummer!!!!!
    Go back to bed and start over:)
  3. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

That sucks. Hope it gets better.
  4. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

I hate when I have "one of those days" hope things are looking up for you now :)