One sentence at a time story3

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Jan 8, 2008.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

... under the circumstances I kept my clothes off since convienently this hitch hiker was actually a playboy model who had ran off the set and didn't have time to put her clothes on either! So we both looked at each other and said....

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Trouble is they took out 7 or 8 of Texas Eds posts & now this page doesn't make a lot of sense. It used to be nice & fluid & had a storyline, but now without his posts it just kind of sputters. Look above. Everywhere you see 2 of my posts together is where they took one of Texas Eds posts out so now it makes no sense.

*********************** edit..

oops, sorry to step on your post Nathan.

The story continues... & we said "come here often" lame line huh? Turns out she wasn't really BLIND like Caddie said, but BLONDE & since she had a thong on & I'd never been with a real blonde before I wanted to see if the carpet matched the drapes so I ....

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stephan?!!!!?!??!!??!!! Your alive!!!

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Let me see if I get this right. You are with a playboy model, naked in a convertible. You looked at each other and say "Stephan Your alive?!!!?!!!?!!!!? "

Okay Nathan I am going to try and go with it but it is a little weird............

" .............So Stephan is sitting in the convertible with a Playboy model and Ntbush83. The former's clothing status is yet to be determined. The latter pair however, are in their birthday suit. So without revealing how he feels about his surroundings, Stephan says.................."

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

...stephan says "I'm pissed cuz they took a bunch of Texas Eds posts out of the previous pages & it doesn't make a lot of sense anymore"
    ....but on to the drama & lets reset the scene. Stephan is dead---> Read back 2 pages. He died from too much sex with that other girl that was in the script. The girl that used to be TexEds girlfriend but she left him cuz he only wanted sex once a week & she needed it 3 times a day... Nutbush is in the car with the half naked playboy model & wants to find out if she's a natural blonde, so he............

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

.......Stands her up so he can see for himself. Bad idea to heave a inflatable playboy model up in an open convertible at 70 mph but that is exactly the lad does. In the distance a truck driver carrying a load of excrement from a large pig farm sees a figure X tossed in the wind. In a second, Miss June's look-a-like is stuck across the windshield. While his view of the road is obscured, the trucker now knows the answer to the question that led NTBush to send send his plastic pal on her interstate trajectory. Unfortunately, her presence on the windshield causes the trucker to fixate on her vinyl nether regions a bit too long so that the truck goes straight where the interstate is now bending left. It would appear the opposing interstate is about to be in deep.............

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

deep doodoo? Maybe he has his secret agent wings functioning properly and removes the bend in the road and flies to the next closest point.

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok ... this thread can not die. :)