1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

One sentence at a time wayyyy too much time

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TahoeFever, Jan 25, 2008.

1. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I didnt want to destroy that thread so I put this here ..you guys have way too much time on your hands :lol:
  2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This is true....I'd love to be making money but have nothing to do. So Instead I sit my lazy butt in the computer chair and talk to everyone else with nothing better to do. Man life can be great sometimes. ::great:
  3. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke Rockstar 100 Posts

Yep..:rofl: you are so right !! work at home, wait for haircuts, wait for warmer weather. pull up funny smiles:sign0023: Thanks for noticing. Have you seen how many views? Later Tahoe:happy:
    This thread is going to be funnier than the other one. Thanks for openning... T.F.
    Will someone send finalday7 some construction work !!! That or he need to get a hobby.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

we might have to much free time but it is funny as hell...
  5. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i thought this was a hobby already sitting here :)
  6. finalday7

I just need a nice big garage to work on a car...well I should say learn how to work on a car.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Did I get sucked into the plot for the story? :sleep:
  8. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke Rockstar 100 Posts

well,,, uuhhh:neutral: I'm not sure,,,, how do you mean:shocked: , when exactly? .. uuuhh
    Yep!:sign0016:
  9. finalday7

Of course Steve your our fearless leader. Well leader anyways :)
  10. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

While everyone was discussing why they had so much time on their hands to hang out here, Steve was packing for the trip and................