Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

online gaming

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by cascott325, Jul 30, 2009.

1. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

how many people on here are into playing games on public servers?

for example... i have counter strike source and you will usually find me playing in the WS elimination server. i used to play soldier of fortune II A LOT, but school and girls and work and girls and food all seemed to get in the way of that. i also have day of defeat source, but i rarely play that.

also, if you see me on css, you will recognize me as [T.F.]Colt.45

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I play COD4 most of the time, used to play CS DOD both the source versions all the call of duties and soon i will play COD MW2
    You will find me at 6THFR server as LCpl RB [6FR]

3. cascott325

cool. i want to get more games, but the budget is set to wedding mode, so that put the ichne' on that
    i cant believe that there are only 2 gamers in this whole big world of folks

4. Cfl383

Cfl383 Rockstar

i do some times'

5. cascott325

well what do you do? solitare or something fun?

6. Cfl383

Cfl383 Rockstar

yea whenever im bord

7. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, i play that from time to time. It's a free game, google it, and download it from download.com fun game. Hilarious at times

8. cascott325

yea, i used to tear that game up. i went to a LAN last night and got soldier of fortune II again and battlefield 1942