1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Only in Texas ..... (Check out these rims!)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Nov 19, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Have fun with this one....

2. Guardrail

Guardrail New Member

Yuck! !!!!!!!!
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

Wtf is the point of putting rubber bands on a truck like that? Better yet, why put them on a 4wd?! D.a.
  4. grampy

grampy New Member 100 Posts

Not just Texas, spotted a Hummer in Billings MT. with a set of those. Not my "cup of tea " ! Pure butt UGLY. (Just my $.02.)
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those are terrible. Who makes tires for 30's?
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I give him about 45 seconds of driving down a Michigan road before one of those rims are bent beyond repair from a pothole.
  7. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't get why people spend over $2000 on tires that last less than 10,000 miles.
  8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

those would be performance tires.
  9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not sure what type of "performance" they are trying to get out of those.
  10. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Tires for 30" wheels might be marketed as "performance" tires but in reality, they are far from it.