1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Only Two Days Left To Enter $4,000 GMTC Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 8, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's geared up for the end of the Spring 2012 Contest on GMTC? We've certainly got a pretty significant number of posts and a decent number of unique users, but there is always room for more. Two years ago we had winners with only a handful of total posts, but they were winners and got the great prizes.

Let's give some props to all of the great vendors who stepped-up to the plate with some great swag for this year's contest!

dos-equis.jpg
    The Only People Smoother Than Me
    Are the GMTC Spring Contest Winners.
    Stay Thirsty My Friends.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm looking forward to seeing the results and the reviews!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm in on it.. And good luck to everyone....
  4. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

This came to mind...

Attached Files:

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Excellent!
  6. triberfan

triberfan New Member

I don't think I'll win!
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hopefully the vendors read through some of these forums as I know there are multiple posts thanking them quite a bit for their contributions. As Surreal said, I'm really interested to see the results and especially get the reviews back from the members.

Also, I know this has also been said, but we appreciate all the work you've put into getting this done as well Steve.
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Lord please, please have mercy on all GMTC Members. Forgive us our sins but if not punish us in another way:neutral:
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Steve. I am sure that doing this contest was in no way easy. It is great that so many vendors stepped up to the plate for this. I am also excited to see the results. Come on lady luck, daddy needs a new set of shocks! :rofl:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am certain to roll snake eyes but I enjoy the increase in comments from others . Could /would I like a few of those prizes? Heck yeah but that is not why I come here. It just adds more interest to the moment. My baby could and would use any of those fine prizes from the generous sponsors. I just hope they keep coming back and promoting their products on this site