Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Only Two Days Left To Enter $4,000 GMTC Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 8, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I wanna see the review of the shotgun mount!
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I was curious about that one myself. There are a few items on the list that I specifically would love to win for my truck, but the shotlock certainly piqued my interest.
  3. kgalase

kgalase New Member

Please let me win
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I will be happy to review it after I install it in my truck. As well as the tonneau cover.:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Keep posting and praying you never know when answers will be granted. Don't forget to read the rules and follow all the guidelines to be eligible:rules:
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:RULES?? whats are they? are they the instructions, We ever so carelessly throw away.....
    the Best Rule I can think of is PLEAD IGNORANCE ,,,,AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS......

Actually,,, I just stopped in to say good luck to all. and to thank the sponsors and the staff here at this site for having contests like this they are way cool for everyone involved........I am hoping the content and posting will not fade, once the contest is over....
  6. Coach24

Well I think it is understood that a review should follow all prizes that are won and installed. Pictorial of installs would also be cool to see prizes as they are being installed and the process involved.
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: I will second that!!
  8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I completely agree. I had not thought of pictorials of installs, but I would definitely do it.
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think the reviews are what I'm looking forward to more than anything. It's one thing to read reviews on vendor sites, but I pay a lot more attention to the ones from our members, so I really hope those all come in.
  10. Coach24

Agreed. No ad hocking or leading statements just good ole blue collar reviews that say it how it is. I think the rviews will be good basd on the Vendors who have supplied quality products.